Bug? Can not set clock in plasma5

Hi folks,

I am running into the little issue, that I can not set the clock in plasma5
(KDE). Neither as a normal user nor as root.

I want to set the clock using systemd to set the time automatically, but when
ever I want set the hook and confirmed the correct password of root, the
settting is not saved.

This appears also, when running plasma5 as root, except that it does (of
course) not ask for the root password.

It looks like a bug for me.

I believe, that maybe the setting may be also done in the command line with a
systemd-command, but I am not sure about this.

Before I make noise: Is this already known? Is this normal or should I file a
bugreport?

Thanks for any hints.

Best regards

Hans