Re: Is Debian 9 supposed to work on a Geode?

On Mon, 2019-04-29 at 09:08 +0100, Thomas Pircher wrote:
> Curt wrote:
> > Maybe that lead-in violates some RFC, although you'd think what's
> > in the
> > header's in the header and what ain't ain't and ne'er the twain
> > shall
> > meet.
> >
> > At any rate, bw threads fine here, so it must be you (or me).
>
> It's you -- or rather bw's MUA, I'm afraid. :-)
> His mails don't thread in neomutt neither, specifically because the
> headers sent by his MUA don't include neither the Reference nor the
> In-Reply-To fields.

Yes, I checked that before posting. I also checked the web archives [1]
where all of bw's messages appear under a "<Possible follow-ups>"
heading. I'm guessing the archive is falling back to threading by
matching the subject line, as with Curt's MUA?

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2019/04/thrd3.html

--
Tixy