Re: pi question

ghe <ghe@slsware.net> wrote:

> A little looking around showed a directory called /run/user/1000/gvfs
> with permissions == d?????????, owner == ?, and group == ?. That would
> definitely cause a permissions problem.

> I assumed the SD was corrupt and built a new one -- same thing.

That directory is not a "real" directory on a storage medium but a
virtual one created by gvfs via FUSE. Only the user with the user-id
"1000" (presumably the user called "pi") can see its contents and the
correct permissions.

Because it is based on FUSE even root can't get information from there.

> Anybody have any ideas?

Yes, there is no problem, everything is as it should be.

Grüße,
Sven.

--
Sigmentation fault. Core dumped.