Re: firefox > Preferences > When Firefox starts

On 2019-04-19 15:36, peter@easthope.ca wrote:
Hello again,

The configuration mentioned in the subject line is set to "Show your
home page".   Here the home page is file:///home/peter/....html, a
local page. Nevertheless startup sometimes displays "Sorry.  We're
having trouble getting your pages back."

Ideas?

Thanks,                                     ... P.

not relevant but I just learnt that CTRL + "clicking on the home page icon" brings up the home page in a new tab which I hadn't been able to see how to do.

mick
--
Key ID    4BFEBB31