Re: Remote Access

Hello!

	Thanks for all the replies; indeed the first option I found when
searching for alternatives was AnyDesk; however it falls under the same scope as
TeamViewer, of limiting free usage (as in "free beer") for "personal usage"
while charging for "commercial" use.

	As much as I don't want to, I might have to go with the VPN option.
Which might be troublesome since some of these systems are located in remove
areas (literally - like the middle of the Amazon forest or high up in the Andes
Mountain Range).

Cheers,
Francisco

--