Re: Liquorix kernel?

On Mon, 2019-04-15 at 14:42 +0500, Alexander V. Makartsev wrote:
>  A quick glance at tests [1] makes me not bother with Liquorix yet.
> As you can see, performance is a double edged sword, you gain a little more
> responsiveness, but loose on throughput.
> Of course it should be tested for your workload and probably also perform a
> security audit check of all modifications in Liquorix.

	Thanks for the input. To be honest, I'm ok with that trade-off; my
intention is to boot Liquorix for gaming only. For regular workloads I'd stick
with the vanilla kernel.

	Also, I'm sorry for the noobish question, but it's been a really long
time since I've done any kind of kernel work. How do I perform a security check?

> [1]
> https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Liquorix-Linux-4.17-Kernel

	Thanks again.

Cheers,