Re: BTRFS snapshot space consumption (was: New laptop: need advice on choice...)

https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/FAQ#Help.21_I_ran_out_of_disk_space.21

https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/FAQ#Why_is_free_space_so_complicated.3F

> 6:

https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-containers-122/docker-on-btrfs-using-much-space-in-var-lib-docker-btrfs-4175622037/#post5811463

This time I like you :) and agree with you fully.

ext4 or xfs - these are most convenient, although also zfs might be an
option if one can manage it

regards