DVD Creation software

Hi

I would like to take a set of video files (I have mp4  and am aware they
need transcoding) and put these on a dvd along with a menu etc, so they
can be played from VLC or as a normal dvd.

I did this years ago, it appears the application bombono no longer
exists (or it is not in the Debian repositories)

The website at

https://www.linux.com/news/quick-guide-dvd-authoring

seems to have a few suggestions. which again I can't seem to find in the
repositories.  Some however also appear not to work, or at least from
the article authors experience.

Just wondered if anyone had some experience here and could suggest
something please (it may help others too).  Ideally, I am looking for a
gui tool for this.  However the transcoding can be done on the command
line if need be.

Failing that what exactly should I search for in ddg

DVD authoring, DVD creation are both valid search terms but there  may
be better search terms that I will have better luck with.

One such search has yielded

https://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2005/07/msg00279.html

https://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2005/07/msg00279.html

which seems to relate to Debian 3.1 so rather out of date.

Thanks for any help

Regards

Paul

--