GPT partions: capability for user friendly labels on partitions for all OSs?

I run dual boot Deb/Win 10 on several systems, only one of which has UEFI capability (the latest, new as of last fall). Unfortunately, I failed to use the GPT on the new one, and the Win 10 disk management program doesn't show much info on the non-NTFS disks.

Does GPT partitioning on Windows 10 allow a user-friendly label along with its UUID for a partition?

If so, is that label visible with Debian system administration programs as well?

Thanks very much.

Warm regards,

-Tom