From installation DVD to original ISO file.

I have BW limits such that I cannot download requires iso files.
Therefor I have purchased a complete set of installation DVDs.
I require that the MD5SUMS (etc) of the generated file match the original.

I went thru this a few years ago so I know care must be taken to exactly match the file size.

The solutions I was given at the time revolved around using "isoinfo".
[E.G.     > # COUNT=$(isoinfo -d -i /dev/cdrom)
> # dd if=/dev/dvd bs=2048 status=progress count=$COUNT conv=notrunc,noerror > disc.iso
]

I've gone in circles trying to find a package including it in *current* Debian repository.

Is it available? If so where?
Is there a recommended alternative procedure?

TIA