Re: putty go slow

Hey Mick,
On Mon, Apr 08, 2019 at 09:38:48PM +0100, mick crane wrote:
hello,
It may not be mail list specific but maybe somebody knows ?
If I connect windows 10 to debian Buster with putty and edit a file.
Usually the little cursor beetles across the screen over the characters
but then sometimes it is noticeably sluggish.
This is probably something to do with the network connection.
Any idea to find out what might cause this sluggardly behavior ?
apologies for off topic but I'm unlikely to join a win10 user group.

This very much sounds like a networking problem. Could you share more
about where the sever is located that you are connecting to in relation
to where you are?

mick
--
Key ID    4BFEBB31