Tracking the next Stable release

Greetings!

	Sometimes people ask me when is Debian going to release its next Stable;
that is not an easy answer, since it is not time-based but rather based on the
number of Release-Critical bugs.

	So I started thinking it would be nice to have a convenient way of
knowing how far along the process is, but the only way I found to do that was to
open https://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/other/testing.html and check itevery time.

	Not anymore; I have concocted a small python script that retrieves the
page, parses it and posts it to twitter. Everyone is welcome to follow
(@debian_tracker), naturally; I've chosen 12:00 GMT as a standard time for daily
updates.

	Here's hoping at least some people find it useful.

https://twitter.com/debian_tracker

Cheers,
Francisco
--