Re: Flatpak and apparmor.

Hello,

Disclaimer: I have never used Apparmor nor SELinux, I only just
installed Apparmor on Stretch because it will be enabled by default on
new installations of Buster and I want my future migration result to be
like a new install.

I would surmise (even if I am not sure of it) that Apparmor profiles
(being upstream for different linux distros) are not package-manager
dependant.

Here are the lists of Apparmor applications profiles included in Debian:
base: https://packages.debian.org/stretch/all/apparmor-profiles/filelist
extra:
https://packages.debian.org/stretch/all/apparmor-profiles-extra/filelist

So if your app in the lists and the packages installed, you probably
have nothing more to do.

There is an Apparmor section in the Debian Handbook that should be of
help if you need to create a profile:
 https://debian-handbook.info/browse/stable/sect.apparmor.html

And there is a tool to ease the creation of Apparmor rules:
 https://packages.debian.org/stretch/apparmor-easyprof