Re: Getting amd64 stretch netinstall to work.

On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 10:39:19 -0400
Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

> Greetings all
>
> I am  today, going to make my 6th attempt to make the stretch netinstall
> work.

I netinstalled Stretch some months ago on this 12 year old Asrock
770DE+ system with absolutely no problems. My guess is you're doing
something wrong and making the same mistake over and over and over
again.

Are you trying to use UEFI partitioning and boot?

Does your motherboard support UEFI?  Mine doesn't.

So, have to do MBR-type partitioning and install. I have /, /home in
extended partitions and swap as a primary one (from the previous Wheezy
install which I no longer use).