stretch install for amd64-9.8.0 problems.

I pulled and burnt the netinstall, bad burn or bad checksum, but can't
find the checksums for the netinstalls.

So I go back and get the DVD-1.jigdo.

Now where do I find the template for DVD-1 of 9.8.0 for amd64?

All I can get out of jigdo-lite after giving it a US mirror address is a
request for a non-US address as the files don't exist, and I've tried
several sites now.

debian.org's search doesn't find them either.  Whats the official story
here? I can't get a verifiable netinstall, and jigdo can't find a file
to download.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)