Re: blank time in console too short

Am Freitag, 22. März 2019, 20:45:13 CET schrieb bw:

> >Both systems got an identical configuration but behave different.
>
> I'm confused, did you try the methods you mentioned with no result?
Well, all solutions I read, where about setterm or using kernel tags. But this
is not what I am looking for. I am not looking for a solution (which I can
easily reach with setterm or a kernel parameter).

> Are you looking for how to solve it, or a clue why it is that way?

See above. I would like to understand, why two identically configured systems
behave different. This means for me, that some configuration(s) do not take any
effect. But which one.... And I want just be sure, that I did something not
see.

Best

Hans