Re: why key repeating fails?

On 2019-03-21, Long Wind <longwind2@yahoo.com> wrote:

> it fails after i use stretch for more than a few hours
>
> (i'm not aware of any keyboard/mouse input that might cause key
> repeating f ailure) i try "xset r on", it doesn't helpkey repeating is
> still ok in tty (text mo de)but i use X window most of time

Is this a laptop?

I've read that disabling the PEAQ WMI hotkeys works around the problem
(peaq_wmi module).

I guess 'xinput list' would tell you whether the module is loaded (or
'lsmod'). If so

 sudo rmmod peaq_wmi

If that works you could blacklist the thing (of whose purpose I have no
notion).

If not, sorry pal.