Re: Recover deleted files on LVM volume

Hans <hans.ullrich@loop.de> writes:

> Maybe "scalpel" or "foremost" may help.

I will try ‘scalpel’ soon.

The ‘foremost’ documentation leads me to believe it wants to dump a
whole lot of stuff somewhere. I don't want that (the files should be
restorable in-place, if at all; that's what ‘testdisk’ did the last time
I used it successfully).

--
 \       “Try to learn something about everything and everything about |
  `\                                  something.” —Thomas Henry Huxley |