Re: Tangentially: on Canonical being a great company?

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 01:48:04PM -0400, deb wrote:
     So, like Redhat, thousands of volunteers working the code for years, will see nothing when canonical is sold.

Red Hat employs thousands of people who are writing code, so when IBM
acquires them, they will see something. You might have to revise this
point (for Red Hat, at least) up from "thousands" to a higher number.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland