RE: Group thoughts on: Anti-virus tools

I use clamav along with clamav-unofficial-sigs, Sanesecurity and Securiteinfo (which I pay for)

Secondly, I use “Bitdefender Security for Mail Servers – Linux”, again which I pay for.

I use clamav-milter and the bdmilterd to scan mail using clamav and Bit Defender.

I must say that it was pretty difficult to convince someone to actually sell me Bit Defender for Linux!  It’s like a totally hidden product of theirs, but it does work and is effective.