Automatic installation of Drupal on Debian

Good afternoon, and happy Sunday

I am actually trying to automate the installation of Drupal into
Debian, and I thought my work would be useful to the community.

This is done using Ansible and Drush.

Once installed, Drupal is served by Apache, with mod_security, clean
URLs and rpaf.

Everything is proxied through nginx.

AppArmor is deployed as well, with nginx and Apache in enforce mode.

The database is built automatically, with PostgreSQL.

The reason I use nginx and not directly Apache is because I am using
nginx on port 80 and 443 on the servers I am currently deploying this.

This can be deployed aside the Homebox project as well. For this reason
too, the project is using the same hierarchy of YML configuration
files.

I am not planning to pass too much time on this project. Still, this
can be useful for some, so here the link:

https://github.com/progmaticltd/drupal-debian-secure/tree/dev

Do not hesitate to come back to me if you have any suggestion.

Kind regards,
André