need help to report a bug : In which module is it present . The kernel ?

Hi,

I am a Debian user for at least 12 years and I love it.

1- Since I use Debian to run my flight simulator  I had problems with the Saitek rudder pedals. When I come back from a suspend I have to unplug and replug this rudder pedal device for it to work.

2- Now since the 2  last kernel updates  my computer won't go in suspend unless I unplug this rudder pedal device.

I need help to report that situation and the one existing since the beginning. ( line  -1)

Thank you,