Re: Strange attacks in my log

Am Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2019, 11:19:08 CET schrieb Reco:
Hi Reco (and all others),

sure, I attached the wireshark pcap. Thre is nothing secret in it.

However, I know, what the ports are for, but it is not understandable for me,
why there are networking protocols are started, when I just put a stick into
the required slot. And these devices are still not mounted! There is no sense
IMO, why the computer is scanning the network at all.

This is really weired. I wouldn't have noticed it, when I wouldn't have
installed several alerting tools.

Notice: You just put an usb-stick into the slot - and the system is starting
network protocols and begin scanning the network. WTF???

My systems are all debian/testing (32-bit and 64-bit), all have the same
configurations and package versions.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Hans