Re: Yubikey and LUKS on testing (Buster)

> As far as it accepting the non-yubikey password, remember that a LUKS
> container has multiple key slots (8 or 24, I do not recall precisely at
> the moment).  Accessing a LUKS container only requires that a single key
> be unlocked, so any available password is sufficient to gain access.
> Once you have the yubikey-based password working, you will need to
> remove the other key slot if you no longer want that password to unlock
> the container.

Thanks for your reply.

I know that it has multiple slots. For the time being that's the only reason i can open my laptop :-p

It must be challenge response and not static password since i already use the yubikey slot 1 and i need to use yubikey slot 2 with challenge response on other services.

Thanks again for your help