[OT] NNTP and SMTP Headers (was: Re: Looking for advise to replac Pan newsreader)

	Hi.

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 05:30:48PM +0100, Siard wrote:
> Patrick Bartek:
> > Juan R. de Silva:
> > > Patrick Bartek:
> > >
> > > And may I ask you what do you use to follow this very maillist?
> >
> > Claws-mail.  I don't follow it on NNTP as some do.  All you have to do
> > to recieve the list via email is subscribe.
>
> Your headers, however, indicate that you follow it through newsgroup
> gmane.linux.debian.user.

Can you elaborate which SMTP headers in particular led you to this
conclusion please?

Because all I saw in that e-mail was pretty typical for GMail user using
Claws-Mail as MUA.

PS Mutt and headers editing. Need to be more careful next time.

Reco