Re: Partition information as text file?

Le 28/01/2019 à 13:48, Richard Owlett a écrit :

So it looks as if   df --output -x tmpfs -x devtmpfs   gives you all
you want (and more) with the exception of LABELs.

No. The man pages states it only looks at mounted partitions due to "...nonportable intimate knowledge of file system structures]. As I only have FAT and ext partitions, what I want should be doable if not already done.

The total and used/free space in ext and FAT filesystems can be computed from the output of tune2fs -l/dumpe2fs -h and fsck.dos -n.