Re: Partition information as text file?

On 01/26/2019 08:36 AM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
lsblk >>lsblk.txt

I had misinterpreted "SIZE  size of the device" in the response
to "lsblk --help". I did not equate "device" to "partition".

But I still need to know how much of each partition is used/unused.

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019, Richard Owlett wrote:

Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 09:32:28
From: Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net>
To: debian-user <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Partition information as text file?

I am attempting to create a spreadsheet to document the content of multiple
disks of multiple machines.

Gparted displays the desired information.
*HOWEVER* I see no way to capture the information.

At the command line using "lsblk -o NAME,FSTYPE,LABEL /dev/sdb" gives most of
the desired information.

It omits partition size, used space, and unused space.

Suggestions?
TIA