kernel "unsigned" in sid

I recently came across an inconsistency in sid that it seems difficult (to me) to overcome.

A kernel package named linux-image-4.19.0-1-amd64-unsigned provides the running kernel but, since few days ago, it creates conflicts with the metapackage linux-image-amd64 (bercause it depends on linux-image-4.19.0-1-amd which, in turn, conflicts with the installed kernel).

I can't trivially replace the "unsigned" (BTW, what does "unsigned" stand for, anyway?) version with linux-image-4.19.0-1-amd because of the same version number.

I'm not really worried because this will probably be solved when moving to the next kernel release but the situation is a bit annoying.

Is there any solution?

a.