Mediatek 802.11ac USB devices in kernel 4.19

Hello.

Some time ago I read the kernel 4.19 include support for some Mediatek
802.11ac USB devices. When I saw the kernel 4.19 arrived into
unstable/testing I ordered one of these devices.

The device arrived but it does not work at all. A quick look at the
kernel configuration shows those modules are not compiled in the
Debian kernel:

grep -i mt76x /boot/config-4.19.0-1-amd64

# CONFIG_MT76x0U is not set
# CONFIG_MT76x2E is not set
# CONFIG_MT76x2U is not set

I noticed there is an open bug about this:

Meanwhile, is there a quick way to compile only those modules and
install them in a working kernel?

Thank you.