typos (was: Re: Formatting a 32G or 16G SD card?)

On Friday, January 04, 2019 10:13:07 PM rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, January 04, 2019 08:36:59 AM Curt wrote:

> > > Thank you yes, that was a typo ("Nonsense" is a bit harsh)
> >
> > Neither does "typo" appear to be the proper term for it. Rather it seems
> > your statement falls somewhere between nonsense and typographical error
> > into that vast, catch-all category sometimes referred to as "I misspoke."
>
> I add grammos and thinkos to typos as errors that I sometimes make (or see
> others make).

Oh, and I should come up with some more, like:

   * nothinkos

   * an "o" to describe using the wrong word from among words that sound
alike, e.g., to, too, two and such.  (There is a word for those kind of words
-- oh, is it homophones?  (and then homophonos?)