Re: odd resolver issue

Il 04/01/19 12:43, Andrea Borgia ha scritto:

Il 04/01/19 11:47, Martin ha scritto:
Add a 'domain localdomain'.
To resolv.conf? Let me figure out first how to get N-M to do that, then there's always the question of the different behaviour.

Did a side-by-side comparison of the output of "nmcli con show", only two differences: * IPv6 was disabled on the failing host: enabled, restarted the connection, no changes (as expected)
* the failing host has a 169.254.0.0 route, not relevant I'd say.

Puzzling...