Re: i386 version for chrome

On 2018-10-27, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

>> These folks appear to have found some kind of workaround for the https
>> prefixation syndrome:
>>
>> https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/28038/how-to-set-a-local-file-as-home-
>>page
>>
>> > best regards,
>
> Might be nice, but several of the dependecies can only be satisfied if on
> stretch, and the curl command lines don't work on wheezy.  At all.

Gnomic. I searched the cited page for 'curl' and didn't find one
reference to it; then I realized you were talking about something else
but remain uncertain exactly what.

At any rate a curl command line that proves inoperable on Wheezy arouses
the interest of even the most jaded observer.

--
"Now she understood that Anna could not have been in lilac, and that her charm
was just that she always stood out against her attire, that her dress could