Re: Micro-report: using Stable without systemd

Le Tue, 16 Oct 2018 17:53:37 -0400,
Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> a écrit :

> For me, its a right PITA because I am forced to goto that machines
> keyboard/monitor location when there is something I need to install.

I wonder why you don't use a tool like rex in combination with apt/dpkg
to update/install softwares on your systems?
I mean, this would allow you to do the task on all the systems you need
to do it, at once, instead of moving on every single computer by foot
or by network?