Re: Unattended Upgrades question

On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 07:42:56 +0200
john doe <johndoe65534@mail.com> wrote:

Hello john,

>I'll never  understand why being so drastic is a good idea when you can
>simply disable it:

Combinations of the following come to mind.  Could well be more.  No
doubt, you and others can come up with reasons to keep it.  We all make
our own choices, of course.

1) Not everyone likes unattended upgrades.
2) If simply disabled, it can always be accidentally reactivated by an
upgrade (probably not by an unattended one, though).
3) If it's _never_ going to be used, why keep it?

--
 Regards  _
Life's short, don't make a mess of it