Re: What are the differences between systemd and non-systemd Linux distros?

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 05:59:36AM +0000, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming wrote:
> Good afternoon from Singapore,
>
> What are the differences between systemd and non-systemd Linux distros?

The difference is mainly in the init system.

> Is systemd implemented in all the latest Linux distros?

In all of them -- except in those where it is not.

> Please advise. Thank you.

Sorry for the very unspecific answers. If you'd like more specific
ones, I'd advise to pose more specific questions.

Cheers
-- tomás