Re: What is Firefox on Debian Stretch nearest future?

I had similar problems with firefox being slow, it was mostly restricted
to some websites and it was related to how the rendering worked, very
long pages with lots of visual elements tended to make the scroll
extremely slow. Couple that with the fact that the content of the tabs
could crash the main UI and the whole experience would be pretty bad.