Re: Unable to install .iso's in virtualbox, but why?

Le 09/09/2018 à 16:20, Sharon Kimble a écrit :
[...]
> VT-x is disabled in the BIOS for all CPU modes (VERR_VMX_MSR_ALL_VMX_DISABLED).
[...]
> How can I enable 'VT-x' then please so that I can run successfully
> virtual machines on this box please?
[...]

Take a look at your Motherboard manual, page 62, section 2-30:
 https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1151/PRIME_Z270-P/E12008_PRIME_Z270-P_UM_web_only_20170712.pdf

"Intel Virtualization Technology [Disabled]
When set to [Enabled], a VMM can utilize the additional hardware
capabilities provided by Vanderpool Technology. Configuration options:
[Disabled] [Enabled]"

Enter your BIOS setup program by pressing <DEL> or <F2> at boot during
POST and change to [Enabled].