Re: Debian installation

I have it installed but connection seems slow and my WiFi adapter doesn’t work with it.
The booting shows it could not raise network on boot, but it does work.
I also noticed that Debian 9.5 is running an older kernel where my other Linux boxes are running the newest.

--
  Harold Hartley
  17632 N. 5th place