Re: Wrong DNS when connected to phone

Hi Leandro,

does your Android Internet stuff work at all? Like, Email, WWW and stuff?

How does your resolv.conf look before and after connecting to wifi tethering?
Test your DNS with 'dig . soa @[nameserver_from_resolve.conf].

On your desktop's network stettings, you may change the behavior of your dhcp client in a way, not to accept dhcpd a given DNS option.