Re: Debian installation

I have two computers. One is fedora and the other I want Debian on it.
Both computers run Ethernet to a router that runs dd-wrt and fedora connects to internet just fine. I’m actually running a wireless Ethernet to the modem that connects to isp(cox).
But if Debian has firmware included in the installation for WiFi then I may try that on it.
Is it possible to manually setup a link to mirror after installation and scan the mirror manual.
I know much earlier versions we was able to do that, but that was a while ago.

--
  Harold Hartley
  17632 N. 5th place