Re: mailing list vs "the futur"

On 2018-08-29 10:54, Gene Heskett wrote:
<snipped>
Thats all about 10x easier than  launching a ^@& browser, logging into
the mail server and reading the crap presented, in the order of arrivasl
there. But because 99% of my ISP's users use IMAP, my ISP has disabled
fetchmails ability to delete a successfully pulled email, I still need
to log in daily and delete the crap by hand to reduce my exposure to
whatever email harvesting bull crap they may do. Its not a perfect
solution, but it beats webmail like a white mouthed mule when the + key
is hit 500x a day.

Oh, I thought it was just me has to do this, getting tedious.

mick

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31