Re: Cannot send local e-mails.

Piotr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When some process produces an error, then root should receive an
> e-mail. Instead I gets some error message forwarded to my gmail
> account (see below). What should I configure to make a local e-mails
> working?.

Check your exim/postfix/whichever MTA config to ensure that it's been
setup properly.  Since it's complaining about "localhost.localdomain", I
imagine you're trying to have your MTA do both

 - resolution of mail between local users (i.e. send to root) AND
 - resolution of remote mail addresses (i.e. send to gmail / outlook.com
   / etc.)

That's a bit tricky of a setup as I recall...

--
|_|O|_| Registered Linux user #585947