Re: atime not updated after 24 hours

On Sat, Jun 30, 2018 at 08:40:02PM +0200, Andre Majorel wrote:
> I have two file systems of the same type (ext3) and mounted with
> the same options (rw, relatime, data=ordered).

>From mount(8):

       relatime
              Update inode access times relative to  modify  or  change  time.
              Access time is only updated if the previous access time was ear‐
              lier than the  current  modify  or  change  time.   (Similar  to
              noatime,  but  it  doesn't break mutt or other applications that
              need to know if a file has been read since the last time it  was
              modified.)