Re: Your Epic Games Account Has Been Created

Am Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:02:13 +0000
schrieb Epic Games <help@epicgames.com>:

> Account Created.
>

> Hi QWBxj1517!
>
> You have successfully created an Epic Games account.
>
> Thank you for signing up!
>
> Kind Regards,
> Your Friends at Epic
>

> Need Help? help@epicgames.com (mailto:help@epicgames.com?subject=My
> Subject ID)
>
> © 2004-2018, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Epic Games, Unreal
> Tournament, Fortnite, Paragon, Unreal, Unreal Engine, UE4 and their
> respective logos are Epic's trademarks or registered trademarks in
> the United States of America and elsewhere. Terms of Service
> (https://www.epicgames.com/tos) | Privacy Policy
> (https://www.epicgames.com/privacypolicy)

No, I never did anything to create an account at Epic Games. I do not
even know who or what Epic Games is. You better take me off your lists
and tell me this before I look what State Attorney is in charge of
things like that.

Hans Vogelsberger