Re: All of my enoX interfaces are mapped to eth0

They are all on the same subnet, yes.  But I haven't ever seen this behavior before.  Normally, when I have an interface which is unplugged, its IP is unreachable.

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 10:30 PM, David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk> wrote:
On Fri 30 Mar 2018 at 22:01:23 (-0400), David Parker wrote:
> That's what I thought, too.  As you pointed out, the logs show each eno
> interface being assigned to a different MAC address.  However, I am able to
> assign IP addresses to any (or all) of those interfaces and then ping them
> from a different machine, even though the first interface is the only one
> which is physically connected to the network.  The other three interfaces
> are unplugged.  So that leads me to believe that all 4 eno interfaces are
> actually mapping to the first physical interface (a.k.a. eth0).

Do you have the IP addresses for the different interfaces on the same subnet?

Cheers,
David.

--
Dave Parker '11