Re: Debian stretch -- Installation Guide?

On 03/19/2018 09:57 AM, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 09:47:22AM -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
Is "Debian stretch -- Installation Guide" available as a single
downloadable HTML file?

I find <https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/> unwieldy in my
personal situation.

Does PDF qualify? If yes:

   https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/install.pdf.en

Thank you.

It's better, but with an HTML document I can simply coerce the document to display with a comfortably readable font and I find the existence of functional internal links extremely useful for how I read that type of document.

IIRC some Debian documents are available in multiple formats <similar to [https://www.gnu.org/software/cpio/manual/index.html]>

Are there any PDF readers allow coercing use of a font face and minimum font size. With and SeaMonkey everything is silently handled in the background.