Re: quick scripting 'is /P/Q mounted'

Thank you Richard.
I suspect $(grep /south40/docs/ /proc/mounts) would be faster than
$( mount | grep 'south40/docs').
And I'm sure [ -f /south40/docs/.flag ] would be.
Much obliged.
Mike

--
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the