Re: Re: hwclock incorrectly set ?

Thank you to Rick Thomas and the many others trying
to help me with my "hwclock incorrectly set".

According to aptitude, I do not have ntp installed.

My system is indeed a dual-boot (not counting recovery
options) of windows and linux.  However, I doubt I use
the windows partition more than two or three times a
year.  I used default options with the installer.
Perhaps these excerpts from grub.cfg will help:

menuentry 'Debian GNU/Linux' $menuentry_id_option 'gnulinux-simple
menuentry 'Windows 7 (on /dev/sda1)
menuentry 'Windows 7 (on /dev/sda2)'
menuentry 'Windows Recovery Environment (on /dev/sda3)'

The /etc/adjtime file:

0.009639 1512909359 0.000000
1512909359
LOCAL