Re: Cryptic folders ...

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 01:55:20PM +0000, Agostinho Matos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I received your email about the latest version of Debian available at
> https://www.debian.org/mirror/list. ; However trying to download anything
> from this web link seems to me impossible, unless I attend to a training
> course on how to download files from Debian website.

The paragraph that contains that link starts, "Upgrading an existing
installation ..." That indicates that the link relates to upgrading an
existing Debian installation.

> Keep the good work, but try to make life easier to your users.

The previous paragraph says, "New installation images will be available
soon at the regular locations." You can download installation media for
Debian 9.3 here: https://www.debian.org/distrib/

After installing with media for Debian 9.3 you can update using the
normal procedures described in the Debian documentation and you will
have an up to date system running Debian 9.4.

If you prefer media for Debian 9.4, you will have to wait for the
installation images to be made available at the same link I gave.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez