Re: Add kernel parameter to specific kernel using grub?

On 03/07/2018 08:11 PM, Marc Auslander wrote:

what i know works is to put a custom menu definition in /etc/grub.d
which then gets including in grub.cfg.  You can copy one from grub.cfg
and modify it. it goes in 01-vmlinuz or 40_custom depending on where you
want them in grub.cfg.

Well, mission accomplished -- this was indeed the way to go, machine now boots to mq schedulers, and I now know much more than I did before about grub2....

Thanks for the pointer!